Nails as strong as you
Bet you’ve heard about Color Street even if not yet tried nail wraps. And the brand’s truly worth all the raving about for the quality of its original polish formula, diversity of colors, and hearty approach to its business. So, what’re nail strips? Imagine applying the best nail design in 30 minutes right at home and then collecting compliments from strangers for a week straight. Right, that’s Color Street! Strong as you are, and incredibly beautiful to fit your best dress. The instructions on how to put on Color Street nails fit in a few simple steps. Follow them carefully and apply hacks below to ensure a 100% result.
Prepare to application
- Shape your nails. File nails to reach the desired look.
- Treat cuticles. Remove cuticles with buff, scissors, or gel remover, and push them off so the nail remains naked. It’s an important step because if strip lays on the skin, it won’t attach well.
- Clean fingertips. Use the cotton pad soaked in alcohol or acetone or wash your hands with soap so no oil and particles will affect sticking.
- Prepare your table. Find the cuticle stick, file, topcoat (if desired), and nail wraps of course. Put away lotions and oils, wraps need time to acclimatize on your nails. Make a deep breath and start to apply.
Tips for colored nail wraps
- Start from pinkie. You will pick stickers up with pointer finger and thumbnail. Make things easier and apply the little finger strip first.
- Bare the adhesive part. The first method is to remove clear cover, peel your strip off the paper, and rip the silver tab. Take it easy, you won’t ruin the strip. But you can also save some piece for another use, just measure the length you need and cut it.
- Scale it. Gently stretch the nail strip upwards or sideways depending on the scale of your nail. Then grab it by the middle and place it on the moon near the cuticle. For the first time, a 1 mm distance would be enough.
- Pat the nail. Attach the nail wrap closer by the finger, continue with the cuticle stick. Wrap the sticker around all edges, including the tip, and smooth it. Color Street strips don’t require heating to stick well.
- Remove the excess. File the remaining part off or cut it by a free fingernail. Don’t use the file over your nail, move along or under it. Also file chips or wrap them under the nail.
- Put an overcoat. Color Street doesn’t need an overcoat, but if you want to make nails stronger or shinier, you’re welcome! You can put the overcoat right after you’ve applied all wraps.
- Enjoy your wonderful nails!
Tips for French manicure
- Apply the base. Paint your nails nude or apply solid nail wraps. If you want, put the tips immediately on clear nails.
- Begin from the smallest. It will be easier to start from pinkie and move towards the thumbnail. Remove the clear cover from the tip wrap and unstick it from the paper. No need to rip off the silver tab.
- Settle the tip. Grab the tip in the middle and put it straight. Then smooth the strip by finger and cuticle stick, wrap it around edges and fingertips. No need to heat Color Street wraps.
- Cut it off. Remove excess with another fingernail or file. Don’t move over the nail but along or underneath. Chips can be filed or wrapped over the nail edge.
- Continue with solid overcoat. Repeat 2nd step for the overcoat that comes in the French pack. This time you need to remove the silver tab.
- Attach it. Stretch the coat wrap to fit your nail width and place it close to the cuticle. To be sure, put it in 1 mm to the skin. Pat the strip and smooth it to cover all your nail, then bound it over the edge.
- Cut it off again. Manage the overcoat as the tips. File the wrap carefully to not touch the nail art.
- Your French is perfect!
When the time comes to remove…
- Get the cotton pad or ball and soak it in the nail polish remover.
- Put the cotton over the nail and wait for about a minute until the nail wrap wets. You can adjust cotton on each finger by foil but use a non-acetone remover then.
- Wipe the nail and sweep the polish away.
- Apply oil or lotion on your nails to nourish them. Let them recover for at least one day before the next application.
Stick nail wraps once opened so they won’t dry out. Follow the how-to put on Color Street nails step by step and enjoy your perfect DIY art even from the first attempt! Nail wraps are indistinguishable from a liquid nail art; the only difference is they’re fast, durable, money-saving, and don’t require polish skills. Become a nail professional with Color Street!