Add Color Street to your experience!
Wish the polishing would be easier? Want to try a new approach? The Color Street nail wraps will upturn your attitude to beauty. Only a few minutes of applying, and weeks of enjoying your nails sparkle with professional nail art!
Sounds like a miracle, but you can make sure of it not paying a cent. The brand provides free samples of nail strips all over the Internet. You can demand Color Street samples first and then decide whether their nails are really as good as everyone talks. Definitely a nice start!
So, where to get Color Street samples? How to apply Color Street? Let’s nail it.
Wait, what is Color Street?
Color Street is an innovator in the nail industry. They patented durable polish strips, a prepared manicure set that can be any design you want, from classic glossy velvet to party rainbow dash. What was the advantage of stylists, now is open to everyone!
Nail strips are a real polish dried on 95%, so you can run into your daily life immediately after the application. Today, Color Street eases life to thousands of American women and broadens its horizons, making the world brighter.
Are nail strips for special events?
Yes, and not only! As already said, they’re of various designs. You can choose solid Color Street nails to complete your light summer look, prepare bright glitters for a wedding or dark starry nails for a night club party, and put on your French mani sipping a morning coffee before driving to work. Nail wraps ease the daily make-up and help women unite routine and beauty without sacrificing their nerves.
So, whether you’re a mani-maniac, a party soul, or a businesswoman who dreams about a magic wand, here it is, and it comes straight onto your hands.
Okay, where do I get samples?
The key is Independent Stylists. The people who cooperate with Color Street and introduce the brand to the wider public. They can be found all over the Internet: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, personal blogs, etc. Just type “color street samples” and dig in!
To get free samples, you need to fill in a Stylist’s survey with several questions: your name and address of receiving, how have you heard about nail strips, and whether you want to be informed of Color Street news.
Testers usually include:
- two nail wraps
- cleaning pad
- short guide on how to apply Color Street
But note that filling the survey doesn’t yet make you a happy owner of Color Street sample. Every month the Independent Stylist picks random lucky beggars who’ll receive the pack. Samples are available to United States citizens, but the company works on widening its geography.
You don’t pay any price or shipping fee; it’s a free tester for you to try out the product and for Color Street to introduce cool nail wraps. Everyone gets a profit!
And how to apply Color Street?
You get a small card with instructions to strips along with two samples. Let’s get through the main points:
- Prepare your nails. First, file your nails. Then push back cuticles and treat them with scissors, a cuticle stick, or a gel remover. You can use a buff for better adhesion. Finally, wash your hands from particles and skin oils or clean fingers with the pad included.
- Move to wraps. Remove the clear cover and peel the strip off from the securing paper.
ADVICE: You can rip the silver tab to which the strip is attached or cut the sticker to use it on two nails. Remember that the glue dries on the air, so either use extra strips now or seal them in the pack tightly.
- Apply the strip. Stretch the strip if needed to fit your nail and put it on.
ADVICE: It’s easier to hold the strip by the middle. For the first time, you can stick it 1 mm away from the cuticle, but of course you can apply it on the whole nail. The strip doesn’t glue to the skin, and that’s why treating cuticles is important. Don’t rush, and soon you’ll master the application.
- Smooth wrinkles. Press the strip closer and pat it with a finger or a cuticle stick. Wrap it around the nail and fold the wrap over the tip.
- Cut the redundant strip. File off the part above or cut it by the finger.
ADVICE: File in the downward motion or swipe the strip off the edge. If you use a finger, fold remaining tip chips over the edge of your nail.
- Test it! Wash, grab, cook, cut, do all your routine work to fully test Color Street samples. You will be surprised by their brightness and durability!
ADVICE: It’s not recommended to apply lotions and hot water immediately after the sticking. Besides the exceptions, you’re free to do whatever you want.
How to remove nail wraps?
Since Color Street is a polish, you can clean it with a simple nail polish remover.
- Soak cotton ball or pad in remover.
- Hold it on your nail for about a minute, then wipe the polish off OR foil the cotton with non-acetone remover on all fingers and wait 10 minutes until the polish falls off.
- Use oil or lotion to give your nails a rest.
Color Street is a super easy and top-quality beauty for all outfits and events. A nail strips set on your table is
- a professional design
- a real non-toxic polish
- a time- and money-saver
- and incredible nail art that no one can leave unnoticed!
Make it at home, get professional quality. Don’t wait any longer and sign for Color Street samples! Maybe you’re the lucky one?